Friday, April 01, 2005

Halo 2 Hacks book progress

so I'm nearing the end of the Halo 2 Hacks project. in fact, I probably shouldn't be writing this... I should be working on the book :)

but I thought I'd post a quick note saying that it has come together nicely. this title is a compilation of the cool things that Halo 2 fans have discovered. about 70 people from the Halo community helped with the book.

as you can imagine, it was tough to track down all the right people. but, it's important to give credit where it's due. after a great deal of research, I sent out e-mails, forum PMs, AIM messages, MSN messages and Xbox Live messages to try to contact everyone who contributed to the topics that are covered in the book.

here's a sneak peak...



keep your eye on hacks.oreilly.com for information about availability.

some sample credits (in random order - I'll post a more complete list when I have time) ...
http://halo.bungie.org
www.halomods.com
www.highimpacthalo.org
www.halogt.com
Grenadiac
Iron_Forge
GTJuggler
Ducain
The Swamp Fox
Kahai Maluu
MrMurder
Patrick (PC) Chin
Halo-2-Xlink
flechette
Louis Wu

No comments: